Junior Programmer Analyst
Shelbyville, TN or Murfreesboro, TN
0700 – 1600 and as required by supervisor
Junior programmer analyst develops and maintains applications and databases to meet software requirements for a company.
- Identify elements, provide maintenance on computer hardware.
- Carry out debugging of existing software.
- Write programming guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Confirm applications are functioning correctly through testing.
- Develop and maintain applications and databases.
- Modify program sequence and codes.
- Analyze project requirements.
- Work under senior programmer to support the design, enhancement and implementation of computer applications.
- Assist with end-user training and client support.
- Perform additional duties as assigned or as needed.
- Base Work Experience
- PC or device repair
- IT Helpdesk or Desktop support
- Experience with network cabling and systems integration
- Developer Experience
- Knowledge of .Net, MVC, and Entity Framework
- Knowledge of UX/Workflow design Concepts
- Experience with Visual Studio/other IDE’s
- Knowledge of Database Design Concepts/tools.
- Knowledge of REST/SOAP API Concepts
- Computer Systems Knowledge
- Corporate IT Infrastructure
- Widows Server Environment
- Active Directory
- VOIP / Telephony Systems
- Systems Diagnosis and Troubleshooting
Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Information Systems
Big G Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively seeks to diversify its work force. Therefore, all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability or veteran status, are strongly encouraged to apply. The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. The statements contained in this document are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions and duties. Other duties besides those listed within this document may be essential. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
COMPLETE APPLICATION BELOW OR SEND YOUR RESUME DIRECTLY TO: email@example.com
Quick Apply or Complete Application