Big G Express is looking for great drivers like you - join the family today!
This driving position consists of operating heavy-duty conventional tractors with fifty-three-foot van trailers on local, state, and federal highways. While we can go anywhere in the lower 48 states, our freight network is mostly east of I-35, Dallas, TX, and Houston, TX. Pay is based on mile driven, driving experience, and extra responsibilities (such as extra stop-offs/pick-ups and loading/unloading), and additional raises and bonuses.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to loading/unloading, filling out paperwork, and driving long hours in different types of weather conditions.
- Employee-owned company (free retirement program)
- Drivers are able to be home most weekends
- Competitive wages
- Rider and Pet Policy (take a loved one or furry friend with you)
- Paid vacation and holiday pay
- Driver support team and great work culture
- Newer truck models with the latest safety technology
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Matching 401k
- Routine pay raises and safety, mileage, performance, and referral bonuses
- Present a clean, neat, and professional appearance
- Must be at least 22 years of age
- Possess a valid Class A CDL from your state of residence
- Proof of at least 6 months of OTR driving experience
- Must have an acceptable MVR and D.O.T. physical
- Ability to pass a D.O.T. pre-employment drug screen
- Ability to pass a company-administered road test
- Ability to sit for long hours and drive for long hours
- Must be physically capable of lifting, pulling, and pushing up to 80lbs and able to climb on and off conventional tractors and freight trailers repeatedly
- Ability to drive in all light and weather conditions
Don’t pass up this great driving opportunity that ensures a good work-life balance and incredible benefits for you and your family!