Mt Juliet, TN
Monday through Friday 7 am to 4 pm
Tasked with performing daily custodial duties in and around facilities operated by Big G Express in an efficient and safe manner to support company operations and cleanliness.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the facility and all aspects of disinfecting common areas used by company personnel.
- Responsible to immediate supervisor for reporting deficiencies in all areas of facility to include but not limited to, restrooms, common areas, office spaces, entries and hallways.
- Responsible for maintaining adequate inventory required to perform custodial duties and reporting to immediate supervisor when supplies are low.
- Utilize company computer systems and web services during the performance of duties.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Working knowledge in the use of custodian tools required.
- Must have a positive attitude and willingness to grow in position.
- Basic computer skills preferred for data entry into maintenance systems.
- Willingness to travel within close proximity of terminal (close geographical area), work required schedule, work at specific location required.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must regularly lift and /or move up to 25lbs/12kg. While performing the duties of this job, regularly required to stand, walk, sit and talk or hear. Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Must have a driver’s license, be able to pass a background check and drug test.
High School Diploma or GED required.
Big G Express, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively seeks to diversify its work force. Therefore, all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability or veteran status, are strongly encouraged to apply. The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions and duties. Other duties besides those listed here may be essential. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
COMPLETE APPLICATION BELOW OR SEND YOUR RESUME DIRECTLY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick Apply or Complete Application