Customer Service Representative
Mt Juliet, TN
Provide and communicate business excellence for customers.
- Handle day to day operations of booking, entering and managing loads.
- Managing trailer pools with a goal to maximize revenues and provide our professional drivers with quality runs.
- Maintain a sufficient load count using all data, information, and tools to maximize company assets and provide 100% on-time service to our customer base.
- Communicate effectively with customers.
- Communicate effectively with other departments.
- Troubleshoot and resolve routine customer concerns.
- Assist planning and dispatch with daily issues.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner which facilitates the success of business operations in order to meet company requirements.
- Regular attendance is required to maintain a safe and productive work environment.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Customer service experience in a trucking environment.
- Manage a segment of our customer base within a fast paced setting.
- Use exemplary communication skills (spoken/written) to represent Big G to the customer in a courteous, consistent and efficient manner so that the impression is one of excellence.
- Keyboard skills, working knowledge of PC and AS400, Excel, Word.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to set and handle priorities simultaneously and to communicate to the customer service team or another department any changes that could affect daily operations.
- Detail oriented and excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of the transportation industry preferred.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
High School Diploma or GED, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Big G Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively seeks to diversify its workforce. Therefore, all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability or veteran status, are strongly encouraged to apply. The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions and duties. Other duties besides those listed here may be essential. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
COMPLETE APPLICATION BELOW OR SEND YOUR RESUME DIRECTLY TO: email@example.com
Quick Apply or Complete Application