Maintenance Facility Manager
Mt Juliet, TN
Monday - Friday
7:00am - 5:00pm
Manage personnel and facilities in the completion of quality, efficient and safe maintenance work to support company operations.
- Manage employees responsible for performing facility, fleet and support equipment repair and all aspects of preventative maintenance on the newest and best maintained fleet in the industry.
- Make suggestions and recommendations to immediate supervisor as to the hiring, firing, advancement, promotion of other employees to insure quality maintenance work.
- Ensure internal and external customer satisfaction through monitoring of completed quality and safe repair/maintenance work.
- Responsible for facility compliance with all company guidelines and procedures.
- Accountable for completion of all required documentation by employees - documents must be legible, accurate and timely.
- Utilize company computer systems and web services to manage all maintenance work.
- Accountable for fleet and support equipment parts inventory and management, including but not limited to vendor interaction, price comparisons, invoicing, repair order review and processing.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Working knowledge in the use of hand tools required.
- Must have a positive attitude and willingness to grow in position.
- Basic computer skills preferred for data entry into maintenance systems.
- Willingness to travel within close proximity of terminal (close geographical area), work required schedule, work at specific location required.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must regularly lift and /or move up to 25lbs/12kg. While performing the duties of this job, regularly required to stand, walk, sit and talk or hear. Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to perform Level A Mechanic work as needed - engine, transmission, power train, computer diagnostics and trouble shooting.
- ASE, OSHA, NIOSH, CDL and industry Safety certifications a plus.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Maintenance and Equipment Software
Skill level A Mechanic, 5 years’ experience.
High School Diploma or GED.
Diesel Technologies or Vocational School preferred.
Big G Express, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively seeks to diversify its work force. Therefore, all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability or veteran status, are strongly encouraged to apply. The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions and duties. Other duties besides those listed here may be essential. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
COMPLETE APPLICATION BELOW OR SEND YOUR RESUME DIRECTLY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick Apply or Complete Application