National Account Executive--Charlotte, NC
Accountable for consistently increasing revenue through the generation of new business and further development of existing accounts.
This position is the foundation to initiating and developing relationships with customers and potential customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customer as well as actively presenting company and products to perspective customers.
- Continual and increasing knowledge of the buying behavior and buying types of customers.
- Planned communication with customers based on their buying behavior.
- Ability to develop relationships vertically and horizontally within a customer.
- Collaborate with company sales and customer service team to network with customers to increase territory and promote market share growth.
- Collaborate with customer service personnel to resolve customer issues.
- Overnight travel in territory is required
- Proven track record of sales success, excellence in customer service and a strong desire to win.
- 2 years outside business to business (B2B) sales, OTR transportation experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including basic computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to ask questions, listen carefully and understand customer's true needs.
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Ability to understand competitor strategies, products and pricing patterns
- Self-starter with solid prospecting skills
- Energetic, tenacious
- Functional knowledge of Innovative AS400 Transportation Software and carrier management experience preferred.
- Education Required: Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent preferred.
Please send in your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Big G Express, Inc.
Big G Express, Inc. is an innovative, long-standing OTR trucking company offering safe, reliable transportation services to businesses across the country. We use state-of-the-art equipment and the latest technologies. Our trucking services are second to none. Our employee-owners drive our success.
Big G Express has been 100% employee owned since 2009. Our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) turns employees into owners, who directly benefit from the success and profitability of Big G Express. This high-impact benefit rewards loyalty and success and the retirement benefits can be significant. If you are interested in taking “ownership” of your career and growing with a company founded on core values of Integrity, Safety, Service, Teamwork and Accountability, then Big G Express is the place for you.
Big G offers excellent benefits and competitive pay with a financially stable and secure company.