Customer Service Representative - TN
Provide and communicate business excellence for customers.
- Handle day to day operations of booking, entering and managing loads.
- Managing trailer pools with a goal to maximize revenues and provide our professional drivers with quality runs.
- Maintain a sufficient load count using all data, information, and tools to maximize company assets and provide 100% on-time service to our customer base.
- Communicate effectively with customers.
- Communicate effectively with other departments.
- Troubleshoot and resolve routine customer concerns.
- Assist planning and dispatch with daily issues.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner which facilitates the success of business operations in order to meet company requirements.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Customer service experience in a trucking environment.
- Manage a segment of our customer base within a fast paced setting.
- Use exemplary communication skills (spoken/written) to represent Big G to the customer in a courteous, consistent and efficient manner so that the impression is one of excellence.
- Keyboard skills, working knowledge of PC and AS400, Excel, Word.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to set and handle priorities simultaneously and to communicate to the customer service team or another department any changes that could affect daily operations.
- Detail oriented and excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of the transportation industry preferred.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
Education Required: High School Diploma or GED, Bachelor’s degree preferred.