Building Maintenance and Equipment Detailer
Monday - Friday, 7 am - 4 pm
Building maintenance / equipment detailer with dedication to excellence.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner which facilitates the success of business operations in order to meet company demands and expectations.
- Ensure internal and external customer satisfaction through completion of quality building maintenance and equipment detail work.
- Clean and maintain buildings and grounds as instructed by immediate supervisor.
- Communicate low inventory issues (towels, toilet paper, etc.) with immediate supervisor immediately.
- Clean, detail equipment with commitment to quality work.
- Maintain compliance with all company guidelines and procedures.
- Complete all required documentation legibly, accurately and timely.
- Maintain maintenance department records as needed.
- Assist with event set up or break down as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Ability to identify issues and solve routine problems.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
High School Diploma or GED.
Big G Express, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively seeks to diversify its work force. Therefore, all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability or veteran status, are strongly encouraged to apply. The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions and duties. Other duties besides those listed here may be essential. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
COMPLETE APPLICATION BELOW OR SEND YOUR RESUME DIRECTLY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick Apply or Complete Application